Gastric Bypass

Gastric Bypass in Orlando

Welcome to BodyByBariatrics, your premier destination for bariatric surgery in Orlando, FL! 

The Laparoscopic Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass (LRYGB) reduces your stomach from the size of a football to that of a thumb, creating a new pouch that’s only about 5% of its former size. The remaining 95% of the stomach is still there, but it’s bypassed from directly interacting with food.

The bypassed stomach continues to produce digestive juices and enzymes, which mix with food at the “Y”-shaped connection further down the digestive tract. Gastric Bypass typically takes about an hour to perform and is often an outpatient (same-day discharge) procedure for well-suited patients.

Are you ready to change your life? We invite you to GET STARTED NOW to achieve your weight loss goals and enhance your overall well-being through bariatric surgery by clicking HERE! 

Whether you’re seeking to overcome obesity-related health issues, improve your quality of life, or boost your confidence and energy levels, bariatric surgery, including gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy, can be the transformative solution you’ve been searching for.  

From your virtual consultations to lifelong follow-up, our team at BodyByBariatrics will be there, offering personalized guidance and comprehensive expertise to ensure your success.